With 25 years of experience in Real Estate and specializing in architectural and beachfront homes, land sales, and leases; Ani’s goal in working with clients is to establish trusting, long-term relationships, through consistently providing outstanding service. She is continuously building a reputable referral business. Her wish is to one day make your dreams a reality, here in Malibu. Ani’s pledge is to successfully SELL your property.
When you list your property with Ani Dermenjian and Coldwell Banker Previews you will have the strongest marketing and advertising program behind you. The moment you list your house for sale Ani will create an individualized marketing plan from a menu of advertising promotions proven to be highly successful. Ani consistently lives and works by her motto “Committed to Excellence” and is known for her dedication, motivation, enthusiasm, and positive energy.
Ani served as President of Malibu Chamber of Commerce in 2000 and Board Treasurer of the Malibu Association of Realtors for five years in a row. As a committed member of the Malibu community, she has dedicated countless hours to Habitat for Humanity, the American Heart Association, and the “Adopt-A-Class” program at Webster Elementary School.Ranked among “Top 50 Agents in the Westside South Bay Region” in 2000, Ani is also fluent in Armenian and Turkish.
Please contact Ani if you need assistance with purchasing, selling, or leasing your dream home in Malibu.
Awards & Recognition
- NRT Recognition for Top 1,000 Sales Associates of First Quarter 2018
- Board Director, Malibu Association of Realtors, 2018
- Certificate of Achievement from RentSpree for High Performance Leasing (Top 1% Lease Volume), 2017
- Recognition Award from Malibu Chamber of Commerce & Veterans Day Committee, 2016
- Board Secretary/Treasurer, Malibu La Costa Home Owner’s Association, 2014 – Present
- Community Service Award presented by the Malibu Association of Realtors, 2013
- Executive Board Member, Pepperdine Crest Advisory Board, 2012 – Present
- -2011 Malibu Times Citizen of the Year Dolphin Award presented by Malibu Times
Assembly Certificate of Recognition
Senate Certificate of Recognition)
(Malibu Times Dolphin Award Article
County of Los Angeles Recognition
Malibu Times Dolphins Celebrated)
- NRT Letter of Recognition, 2011
- Excellence in Leadership Award, County of Los Angeles
Zev Yaroslavsky, 2012
(Excellence in Leadership Certificate)
- Excellence in Leadership Award, Malibu Chamber of Commerce, 2011
- Malibu Chamber Board Installation & Business Leadership Award, 2011
- President’s Circle Award, 2010
- Coldwell Banker Malibu Colony Top Agent, 2010
- NRT Letter of Recognition Top 10%, 2010
- NRT Letter of Recognition Top 10%, 2009
- NRT Letter of Recognition, 2008
- Outstanding Service Award, Malibu Chamber of Commerce, 2006
- Chairman, American Heart Association, 1996-2005
- Chairman, Malibu Webster Elementary School’s “Adopt a Class” Program, 1996- 2005
- Diamond Society Award, Coldwell Banker, 2004
- Board Treasurer, Malibu Association of Realtors, 1998-2003
- Campaign Manager, Candidate for Malibu City Council, 2002
- Board Director, Malibu Big Rock Mesa Home Owner’s Association, 2002-Present
- Chairman, Veteran’s Day Public Ceremony, 2000-Present
- -Member, Malibu Business Roundtable, 2000- Present
- President, Malibu Chamber of Commerce, 2000
- International President’s Circle Award, Coldwell Banker, 1999
- Chairman, Habitat for Humanity, 1995
Bird’s Eye View from the Clock House! Discover the ultimate in luxury living with this...
Bird’s Eye View from the Clock House! Discover the ultimate in luxury living with this dramatic modern take on old-world Spanish flair. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows...
Top row ocean view, 3 bed, 3 bath.
Top row ocean view, 3 bed, 3 bath.
Malibu Canyon Village D-132 23901 Civic Center Way D 132
Mini Spanish La Costa Hillside 3942 Rambla Orienta Malibu, CA 90265
Welcome home to paradise. Enjoy your Mini-Spanish custom estate on the hills of La Costa...
Welcome home to paradise. Enjoy your Mini-Spanish custom estate on the hills of La Costa overlooking the incredible Malibu coastline and whitewater views. Restoration Hardware...