With 25 years of experience in Real Estate and specializing in architectural and beachfront homes, land sales, and leases; Ani’s goal in working with clients is to establish trusting, long-term relationships, through consistently providing outstanding service. She is continuously building a reputable referral business. Her wish is to one day make your dreams a reality, here in Malibu. Ani’s pledge is to successfully SELL your property.
When you list your property with Ani Dermenjian and Coldwell Banker Previews you will have the strongest marketing and advertising program behind you. The moment you list your house for sale Ani will create an individualized marketing plan from a menu of advertising promotions proven to be highly successful. Ani consistently lives and works by her motto “Committed to Excellence” and is known for her dedication, motivation, enthusiasm, and positive energy.
Ani served as President of Malibu Chamber of Commerce in 2000 and Board Treasurer of the Malibu Association of Realtors for five years in a row. As a committed member of the Malibu community, she has dedicated countless hours to Habitat for Humanity, the American Heart Association, and the “Adopt-A-Class” program at Webster Elementary School.Ranked among “Top 50 Agents in the Westside South Bay Region” in 2000, Ani is also fluent in Armenian and Turkish.
Please contact Ani if you need assistance with purchasing, selling, or leasing your dream home in Malibu.
Awards & Recognition
- NRT Recognition for Top 1,000 Sales Associates of First Quarter 2018
- Board Director, Malibu Association of Realtors, 2018
- Certificate of Achievement from RentSpree for High Performance Leasing (Top 1% Lease Volume), 2017
- Recognition Award from Malibu Chamber of Commerce & Veterans Day Committee, 2016
- Board Secretary/Treasurer, Malibu La Costa Home Owner’s Association, 2014 – Present
- Community Service Award presented by the Malibu Association of Realtors, 2013
- Executive Board Member, Pepperdine Crest Advisory Board, 2012 – Present
- -2011 Malibu Times Citizen of the Year Dolphin Award presented by Malibu Times
Assembly Certificate of Recognition
Senate Certificate of Recognition)
(Malibu Times Dolphin Award Article
County of Los Angeles Recognition
Malibu Times Dolphins Celebrated)
- NRT Letter of Recognition, 2011
- Excellence in Leadership Award, County of Los Angeles
Zev Yaroslavsky, 2012
(Excellence in Leadership Certificate)
- Excellence in Leadership Award, Malibu Chamber of Commerce, 2011
- Malibu Chamber Board Installation & Business Leadership Award, 2011
- President’s Circle Award, 2010
- Coldwell Banker Malibu Colony Top Agent, 2010
- NRT Letter of Recognition Top 10%, 2010
- NRT Letter of Recognition Top 10%, 2009
- NRT Letter of Recognition, 2008
- Outstanding Service Award, Malibu Chamber of Commerce, 2006
- Chairman, American Heart Association, 1996-2005
- Chairman, Malibu Webster Elementary School’s “Adopt a Class” Program, 1996- 2005
- Diamond Society Award, Coldwell Banker, 2004
- Board Treasurer, Malibu Association of Realtors, 1998-2003
- Campaign Manager, Candidate for Malibu City Council, 2002
- Board Director, Malibu Big Rock Mesa Home Owner’s Association, 2002-Present
- Chairman, Veteran’s Day Public Ceremony, 2000-Present
- -Member, Malibu Business Roundtable, 2000- Present
- President, Malibu Chamber of Commerce, 2000
- International President’s Circle Award, Coldwell Banker, 1999
- Chairman, Habitat for Humanity, 1995
Coming Soon! 23901 Civic Center Way #124
The most desirable location and floor plan, 2 story condo at the Malibu Canyon Village....
The most desirable location and floor plan, 2 story condo at the Malibu Canyon Village. Immaculate and recently updated 2 bed, 1.5 bath with amazing...
Oceans Views Escape 20444 Roca Chica Dr
Magical mountain & ocean views that will leave you breathless! Escape down a luxurious private...
Magical mountain & ocean views that will leave you breathless! Escape down a luxurious private driveway, paved with palm trees onto the beautiful bluffs of...
21420 Calle Del Barco 21420 Calle Del Barco, Malibu, CA 90265
Eccentric Spanish lower level home with separate entry nestled in desirable La Costa Hills. Offers...
Eccentric Spanish lower level home with separate entry nestled in desirable La Costa Hills. Offers beautiful ocean views and an ample patio space. One bedroom...
Palisades Potential 15313 De Pauw St Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
Wonderful opportunity to remodel or build your dream home. An amazing upside-potential for your developers....
Wonderful opportunity to remodel or build your dream home. An amazing upside-potential for your developers. Living room, family room, over 8100 square foot of lot...