1. Advertise the property:
– Schedule for the next Coldwell Banker Broker Open House
– Schedule for Malibu Brokers Caravan
– Submit ads for weekly advertising
– Schedule professional photography session
– Order professionally made high quality glossy brochures
– Submit ad and schedule photographer for Homes & Land magazine
– Submit press release with photos to the Los Angeles Times, Surfside News and the Malibu Times
– Submit text details for placing ads on the Internet
– Order “For Sale” sign and have it installed at or near the property
– Build and Maintain website
– Mail out “Just Listed” cards & brochures to Malibu residents
– Email e-Cards to local realtors
– Maintain continuous communication with Malibu, Westside, San Fernando Valley and all other area brokers representing qualified buyers; Coldwell Banker has dominant market share in listings and sales in all these areas of Los Angeles
2. Track the progress of the listing:
– Relay to seller the responses of those viewing the property.
– Attend appraisals and inspections and inform seller of the results.
– Attend presentations of offers and assist in negotiating the sale.
– Schedule a Coldwell Banker Executive Review of the property 30 days into the listing and relay all broker/agent feedback about the property to seller.
– Email “Weekly Update” to all sellers.
3. Monitor the Escrow:
– Cooperate with buyer’s brokers, all escrow officers, inspectors, title company representatives, appraisers, loan brokers and attorneys through the close of escrow.
– Keep seller informed of activities.
– Arrange and monitor new financing as appropriate.
My team of two assistants and I work seven days a week, striving to give clients the best and most complete service. I make a point to stay informed with the ever-changing real estate laws, interest rates, competing inventory in the area and general real estate trends. My personal contacts and attention to details will ensure the earliest possible sale of the property at the best possible price.